We scour the web for little newsbits about Rome, so that you don’t have to!
- Antique photographs of Rome from 1900. Sigh.
- The sheer power of social media to reach millions of users within seconds, demonstrated. I’d like to know more details though, because as it stands we don’t really know in what way exactly social media helped finding this person.
- Perhaps a teenager too many on the Prime Minister’s CV?
Rome Film Festival 2010:
- Protests delayed the launch of the festival, and A-list actresses expressed their support.
- Bruce Springsteen looks like any other Roman extravert – in the best possible way.
- Two people got dressed up like “Dylan Dog” characters, and came to pose on the red carpet.
Non-boring travel reports:
- A travel report that does touch on stereotypes, but a bit differently. A spot of brilliance even: “Italy is not a country that doesn’t work. It is a country that works at not working.” email@example.com
- Striking photos and a delightful trip summary, short and sweet.
Add your views/ideas/references below, no need to log in.